Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My Future,My Choice~

p/s: Gambar Selingan sahaja ;))


So, I have only 7 days to go. Flight booked.Bags all packed.Now, I'm ready to go back my hometown.Suddenly, someone in the office said I have to extend my practical for 2 months.I was like "WHAT!!!". I'm sorry but I can't do it. Just because the Safety Officer is on her maternity leave and I HAVE to replace her?I'm sorry but I couldn't do that.I'm only a practical trainee and you expect me to extend it for another 2 months?With only RM400 allowance?It's not even enough to pay my rent. If I happen to extend 2 months pleasing the management,does it makes my future brighter? No, because the boss already said he cannot promise anything to me. So, what else should I wait for?I'm sorry SDI but I'm not that dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment