Sunday, June 10, 2012

Industrial Training Story#1

In 4days,it will be my 1st month doing my Industrial Training at SDI.It happened so fast probably because I'm way too busy with the task given by my supervisor. I have way too much work compared to my others classmates who're doing theirs at big company( Petronas,Tanjung,etc). We've been exchanging stories and I am the only one who's busy with works. They said they don't have work to do so they usually playing games.Hmm.

8am until 5pm not doing work?I rather doing work than doing nothing.It's tiring sometimes but I gonna said that it's worth.I gain more knowledge,experience and I can apply what I've learned at College mostly on my work. 

Sometimes,it's pretty challenging and I thought that I couldn't do it but things turned out pretty good.

So,what have I done for this almost 1month?

1) Workplace Inspection

2)Tool box briefing

3)Proposal for Wellness Program since the worker's here is going to offshore so weight management is a must.I will do the presentation tomorrow. Nervous and excited as well.

4)Learning and understand the EQA act which I never learn before.

5)Report, ESH-MS committee meeting

6)SKO committee meeting with the contractors

Tired eyes?That's shows how tired am I and for the sake of my future,I have to  be strong :))

No comments:

Post a Comment