Friday, June 15, 2012

Last exam for this last semester

Tomorrow is the big day. My risk assessment and control exam paper. The last among the last and I and I still doing my routine. Yeah, CRAMMING but this time I have strong reason why I didn't study or do my revision earlier.

First, I am doing my Industrial Training and I have to go to office every Mon-Fri from 8am-5/6pm.
Second, class is conducted on Saturday from 8am-5pm.
Third, by Sunday I'm exhausted and  spending it like a queen.

That's how it goes. Now, I am arranging my notes. I think I forgot where did I left some parts of my lecture notes. Nevermind, I can still search for it since I am pretty sure it's in my room.

Alright, that's it.

Note to self: Wish me luck and all the best. Hope you can answer everything tomorrow morning.

Good night~

I want to go to Brisbane to see this awesome scene by myself so this is kinda  motivation  for me to  study harder plus smarter x)

I can do it~

No comments:

Post a Comment