Sunday, March 8, 2015

Working Life?

Finally, after being in OSH working industry for only 2 and a half  month. I finally felt the high level of stress. It's killing me. I still have lots of paper work to be done but I still need to do workplace inspection, walkabout and etc. No, am not complaining. Just stated the fact. I've become more stressful when the so called "boss" is giving me dateline. Like,seriously? The boss even call my paperwork as assignment.

Rushed to finish up all my work but another new work/stuff keep coming. The old stuff is not done yet there's a new one coming. Complaining?Hmn

One thing that I need to be familiar is to be working with men. I always shocked to see them peeing at all area in the factory. I'm used to it now.


To do list:

1. Paperwork



No comments:

Post a Comment