Tuesday, March 20, 2012

How is goes? My presentation.

MONDAY

Safe Work Procedure presentation. Messed up and all over the place. I'm glad am able to answer the lecturer question regarding to the presentation topic which is

" The effect if there's no national and international body in regulating the safety and health?"

The question is pretty easy but due to my nervousness, I didn't managed to answer it WELL. Yeah, I am the perfectionist. My answer is this


" The organisation will lost focus, no sense of direction and will not be able to implement the safety and health effectively"

How I wished I could think deeply and adding the law and other things to make a BETTER answer.

At the end of the day, I received a good news. My bro and I got the highest mark for this subject assignment for our batch :D

TUESDAY


Office English presentation. While I was presenting, I heard the Mr. KnowItAll who's sitting really close to where I stand during the presentation LAUGH and I can see the SMIRK on his face as I delivering my words. Isn't it so STUPID? Strangely, I manage to ignore him. Motive? He's jealous of my performance? He want destroy my presentation?

I don't know. He should know the answer. I think he's born to be RUDE.


I'm not going to think about him anymore because he's not worth my time.


After all, the lecturer said that I have a good knowledge of my topic and a good confidence too.

BTW, 3 presentation to go :))

No comments:

Post a Comment