Saturday, March 24, 2012


Tapau this picture from my friend fb. 
Is this how it should be done in construction site?
I don't know but I'm pretty scared actually.
To do the safety briefing every morning with the construction worker which is mainly consist of the foreigners( PTI).

So, should I become choosy? Should I prefer to work at the high prestige workplace?
No. I'm not going to be choosy. 
To at least have a job no matter what industry should be fine. 
To work with the BIG companies such as SHELL or PETRONAS is seriously a bonus.(I love moolah)
Be it a construction, Oil and gas, Agriculture or anything. 
Whatever. 
As long as I will receive my payment at the end of the month ;))

 

What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment