Sunday, March 18, 2012

Laws & Regulations?

I'm going to be SHO, but how in earth am I going to read, interpret it in my own words and presenting it to the whole class tomorrow? I know this is a group presentation but still I have my own topic and the group members having their own laws to do too such as the OSHA 1994, FMA 1967, OSHAS 18001, etc. Mine is HSE( Health and Safety Executive) T_T

Currently reading,
Health and Safety Executive
HSE, UK
HSAW, Act 1974

..and now my head feels ssssoooooo heavy,maybe because of all of the reading thingy which making me suffocated. I don't know how should I do it tomorrow. I mean, presenting the law. Rasa macam bukan Safety course bah, tapi macam Law course suda.

Haish!

I'm sleepy and am not well prepared yet. I'm afraid if my classmates asking TOO much questions about it.
( esp. the ex-student of law who might having fun tomorrow because of the law thingy which is his major last time)

Wish me luck for my "Law" presentation tomorrow.
Going to update later on how is it going.
T____T!

Have a pleasant night, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment