Friday, April 27, 2012

Expect the unexpected?

I'm done with my finals and now I will be back to Kota Kinabalu for my short semester break( 2weeks).
After that, I will coming back Miri to do my industrial training and hopefully to be working at the same company. The real plan is to get out from Miri and be back with my beloved family and I'm going to take care of them for the rest of my life. Living with them until I'm retired from working. Buy a car and renovate our house. To have a breakfast, lunch and dinner with them and also to spent my whole time with them. That's my plan.

Now, I think I have to improvise my plan. To live and working here alone. I don't know what to expect from that company. All I want is to get an income every month. Am I complaining? Yes, a little because it ruined my plans but after thinking for a long time, I think I shouldn't be like this. I should be grateful and I am. I have a new plans.

Will be back later( 2 weeks later) :)

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment