Monday, April 9, 2012

The Mixed Feelings TT

Happy, shocked, shy, sad and stressed too. Here goes the story.

I woke up at 9am and there's missed calls. I ignored it. Then when I'm on my way to College, someone called me. The caller is Rus and she said she get my number from my lecturer. She asked me to do my Industrial Training & working at her company and it should be A.S.A.P! She said she want me to send the CV by this week.  I was like, OH MY!! I never expect to get such an offer. I'm still studying and I haven't graduate yet. To do industrial training and working are never be in my new year resolution.

Happy. Why?

Didn't expect to get the offer suddenly. The company is a BIG name. Should I tell you?? Here
Why I'm so happy to get this offer from this company? Simply because I LOVE moolah! Big name, big income right? Madam Rus even ask me how much allowance they should give me. I said depends on them.

Shocked


Didn't expect them to called me. Who am I to work with the big name?

Shy

I am TOO surprised and nervous too because I never expect any company to call me, okay. Due to the nervousness, I don't know what am I talking about. I mumbled. My grammar? Here and there. I don't have any preparation at all. All the answers I'm given is such a crap :(


Sad


If I am employed by this company, that's mean I have to STAY here( MIRI). I have stress my mind to work at Sabah after I graduated but now? I want to be close to my parents and siblings. Miri is not far enough but it's different. I want to see them everyday. Being TRAPPED in MIRI for 2 years++ for my Diploma is too much for me and to be away from them somemore. How about working in MIRI permanently. Argghhhh!! I know I'm thinking TOO much.

Stressed


Madam Rus called me because she's going to tell me about the offer, right? Turned out it is just like an interview TT She asked me so many things and some of the question is from my last 2 years lesson. She asked me and I answer it with another thing. HELP~

No comments:

Post a Comment