Saturday, April 21, 2012

Wish me luck

....for my finals. It will start on this Monday( 23/04/2012) until Friday( 27/04/2012). It's my 6th semester. Yeah, time flies so fast like what my lecturer told me that I will not realise how it flies(the time) and before you realise, you're at your final year. True indeed. He said it when I'm on my 2nd semester and I told myself, it will never happen because I have to spend another 2 and a half year to get my diploma. Now, I'm on my final year. I only have 1 subject left for my last semester next month and I will graduate this year. Fast huh? ;)

What did I do during my study week? Sleep, eat, sleep, eat....for the entire week. Why? I'm not in the mood and everytime I touch my notes, I will become sleepy.  At least I tried :p. It's only today that I have the mood since tomorrow is exam. I like the mood because I tend to become nervous when the exam is going to START tomorrow and at the same time, I will have the special feeling that encourage me to study.


Exam schedule( Semester 6)

Monday: Safe Work Procedure
Tuesday: Emergency Response Planning
Wednesday: Machinery Safety
Thursday: Occupational Stress
Friday: Office English
Saturday: No more paper so I will be back to my hometown, KK!!

Note to self: Good luck with your exam and all the best! ( Aiming for 4.00? Can I? I'm gonna try my best)

No comments:

Post a Comment