Saturday, April 14, 2012

What had happened?

This week is the most hectic week I've ever experienced.

MONDAY: Doing the presentation slides( last minute again)

TUESDAY: Off to college to get the letters for Industrial training

WEDNESDAY: Public Holiday but I'm doing my resume &cover letter for the company plus doing 
                       Office English homework

THURSDAY: Off to college to do the printing and off to the company. At night, I have to do my presentation and I'm not do it very well ;(  & sent the homework.


FRIDAY: Presentation for Emergency Response Planning but this time all is well. The lecturer praising my group and he said I am a good+ well prepared presenter among my group ;D

SATURDAY: Today, I'm sleeping until the late afternoon and buy lot of foods from the market. Why? I  
                    have nothing to do! Next week is the study week and now I'm enjoying my pleasant day~



              

No comments:

Post a Comment